Discontinued. Please see the Bully Dog GT Tuner
Bully Dog PMT - Performance Management Tool Part # 40300
2003 - 2010 Dodge 5.9L & 6.7L Cummins +140 hp / +209 lbs.-ft.
2001 - 2010 GM 6.6L Duramax +125 hp / +180 lbs.-ft.
2003 - 2010 Ford 6.0L & 6.4L Power Stroke +126 hp / +221 lbs.-ft.
The Performance Management Tool (PMT) has raised the bar on the next level of diesel performance in the automotive aftermarket. The revolutionary PMT is an adjustable on the fly downloader, monitor and gauge all packaged into one unit and is available exclusively from Bully Dog. The easy to use interface offers both push button or touch screen navigation; both navigation styles come with each unit and are active all the time. The color screen offers the best contrast and resolution of any screen in the industry along with the highest level of diesel performance that customers have come to expect from Bully Dog’s engineers.
The Performance Management Tool will work on all late model Ford, Dodge and GM Diesel pickups and SUVs. Like the award winning Triple Dog downloader, the PMT will offer Free Internet Upgrades to accommodate future vehicle applications and features. The PMT can be updated over the internet with ease and speed using the Update Agent™; the simple to use software program developed by Bully Dog Technologies.
• Display 4 vehicle parameters at once (over 20 different vehicle parameters to choose from)
• Full color display
• Adjust Screen Backlighting
• Display current power level
• Display analog and digital gauge styles
• Display streaming data graphs
• Display and Erase DTC's (Diagnostic Trouble Codes)
Power added per setting varies between different vehicle applications. Crazy Larry setting is only available through Internet upgrade and is vehicle specific.
• Tow (30 added HP approximately)
• Performance (75 added HP approximately)
• Extreme (115-140 added HP approximately)
• Crazy Larry (180-230 added HP approximately)
Only three of the four programs can be loaded onto a PMT at one time and cannot be on a unit at the same time.
• Custom A-pillar mount (not included)
• Windshield mounting (adhesive not included)
• Dash Mount (adhesive not included)
Using the Update Agent, the PMT can be easily and quickly upgraded online to get new product features, new vehicle applications, and Crazy Larry settings.
The PMT is installed by simply mounting the unit, plugging it into the OBD ll port, and then connecting the pyrometers.
Diagnostic Trouble Codes:
Read Diagnostic Codes off of the engine computer, find out what the code description is and then erase the code from the vehicle computer.