Adrenaline High Pressure Oil Pump fits 1996 - 2003 Ford 7.3L Power Stroke
For use with Stock injectors, Stage I, Stage II, and up to 250cc Hybrids. Not for use with B-Codes (DT466 and I530 injectors).
- Adrenaline High Pressure Oil Pump fits 1996 - 2003 Ford 7.3L Power Stroke - Bolt On - Heavy Duty Replacement - Rebuilt
- Higher Volume High Pressure Oil Pump
- See Improvement even on Stock Applications
- Fuel Mileage Increases seen on every year and model tested
- HP Increase based on injector size and current Tuning / Programming with High Pressure Oil Pump Swap Only
- Pulling Power For Towing increases on every Truck
- Every Adrenaline is built exactly the same and flows to specific specs
- All Year Adrenalines, including 1994 - 1995 are built to be able to use the 1996 - 2003 IPR for additional savings
- Heavy Duty Dual Ball Bearing Cartridges - NO BUSHINGS
The Adrenaline is the perfect high pressure oil solution for any injector setup. As expected, stock injectors won't feel quite the "wow" that larger injectors will - but you will feel it and when towing you will wonder how you did without it. Larger injectors are the big winners with higher volume high pressure oil. The bigger the injector - the more power gains. Every injector size realizes fuel mileage. But make no mistake, this is not some small increase meant for small injectors. As common sense dictates and as our testimonials show, the larger the injectors the more power you realize from adding higher volume high pressure oil. This pump was made for any injector except B-codes and it will deliver fuel economy, performance and power to any vehicle.
SERIAL NUMBER FOR ANTI-DRAINBACK FEATURE:
- 1994 - 1995 Engine Serial Number 201680 and before will need the Anti-drainback feature
- Serial Number 201681 and after are 1996 to 2003 and do not need the Anti-drainback feature