Part # T1000.
The Diablosport Trinity is one of the most advanced devices of its kind on the market featuring; high resolution color touch screen, advanced data acquisition, customizable gauges, virtual dyno, and full reflash/reprogram capability, and features one part number to cover most popular gas and diesel applications (see application list below). With the capability to tune, log and record data, display and customize virtual gauges, read and clear trouble codes. and even compute multiple track times the DiabloSport Trinity is the answer to all of your EFI tuning needs. Trinity supports all vehicle application under a single part number which means you have the option to tune multiple vehicles with only one Trinity (Only 1 vehicle can be tuned at any given time). With a high resolution color touch screen, state of the art graphics/GUI, and the ability to customize gauge layouts the Trinity enhances the interior of any vehicle. The Trinity also has the capabilty to control/communicate extrenal devices such as the DiabloSport Extreme PowerPuck, DiabloSport EGT Module, and other third party devices.
• Comes pre-loaded with multiple tunes for your vehicle including Economy, Factory, Performance, Towing, Extreme, CAI Tunes, Pulley Tunes, and many more (tune selection may vary from vehicle to vehicle)
• Built in Diagnostic Tool-save hundreds in dealership charges reading and clearing your own trouble codes (check engine lights)
• With over 100MB of onboard memory log/record hours of data
• Virtual Gauges-customize your own gauge layout
• View and record dozens of gauges at once
• Tune multiple supported vehicles (only 1 at a time).
• Supports custom tuning-accepts up to 5 additonal custom tunes
• The most adjustable parameters on the market including speed limiter, tire sizes and many more!
• Virtual Dragstrip-computes 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, 0-60, and 0-100 track times. Option to start from a reaction tree or once accelerator is engaged
• Analog input/output to control external devices such as the DiabloSport Extreme PowerPuck and DiabloSport EGT Module
• Set up your own gauge alarms/shift lights using the Trinity's LED lights
• Control the Extreme PowerPuck's power levels using the Trinity's interface
• High Resolution 320x240 Full Color Touch Screen
DiabloSport takes extensive care in providing it's customers with the most powerful, efficient, and warranty safe tuning available. The Trinity's tuning options vary depending on the vehicle that is being tuned. Gasoline powered vehicles feature tunes based on minimum octane ratings while Diesels are based on Horse Power Ratings. By way of example, If you have a 2008 Chrysler 300C your options in the tuning menu might be: 93 Octane Performance tune, 91 Octane Performance Tune, and other CAI (Cold Air Intake) tunes; and a 2007 F-350 with a 6.0L PowerStroke might have the options of stock, 40 HP, 65 HP, and 100 HP. (Note:These options may not be the same in all models and can vary based on the current update of the tool). The DiabloSport also supports custom tuning and can hold an additional 5 custom tunes. The Trinity also contains the most adjustable parameters in the market.
Virtual Gauge Monitor
With over 100MB of on board memory devoted solely to recording and playing back diagnostic PID/DMR data, it allows users to record hours and hours of continuous data streams directly from the vehicle's PCM/ECM. The Trinity interprets PID and DMR data received from the OBD-II Diagnostic port on your vehicle and converts it into a readable format: A Virtual Gauge! Individual user customization is one of Trinity's most recgonizable features. With Trinity's dynamic gauge layout there is literally an infinite number of combinations/customization of gauges to view! Users can even set up gauge alarms and shift points based on precise vehicle data and using the Trinity's LED lights.
Virtual Drag Strip
Using parameters such as vehicle speed, peak torque, wheel speed and others, the Trinity is able to accurately compute quarter mile, 1/8 mile or 0-60 and 0-100 time trials. Keep in mind that these numbers may or may not be accurate depending on variables, but they sure are fun to see! The Trinity's virtual tree allows users to choose to either monitor their reaction time (like the real world) or have the tree start when they press the gas from a stop. There are advantages to both! If you are using reaction time, you will gain experience for the track when launching off the line while the motion start will show you the time less human error. It's your choice as to which you prefer!
Diagnostic Code Reader
Trinity can also be used as a diagnostic code reader. Save yourself hundreds of dollars each year reading/clearing your own computer codes rather than paying a dealer to do the same. Its as easy as a few simple steps. The DiabloSport Trinity's diagnostic code reader function can be used on multiple Vehicles at any given time.
Applications are constantly being added. Please call if you don't see your vehicle listed.