- Online orders usually ship within 1-2 business days from the date
your order is placed. Orders placed on Fridays after 3pm GMT may not be
shipped until the following Monday. Occasionally an order is placed for
an item we don't have in stock. In this case we may contact the manufacturer
and have them ship it directly to you. This is quicker than having them
ship it to us, and us then shipping it to you. However, orders that are
drop shipped directly from the manufacturer sometimes encounter a delay.
We will make every attempt to keep the customer informed of any delays that
we are aware of.
- We use UPS as our primary shipper, but we can also use Federal Express
or USPS when needed. UPS or Federal Express will not deliver to Military
APO/FPO boxes. UPS also will not deliver to a P.O. box.
- If your credit card billing address is a P.O. box,then you must provide
a physical shipping address when you place an order with us.
- We offer free UPS Ground service on many products to those residing in
the United States (Lower 48 states only). Orders under $75.00 will be charged
a $7.00 UPS Ground service charge within the Lower 48. Orders outside the
Lower 48 will be contacted with shipping options via email.
- In some cases, unusually large or heavy items in our store may be subject
to additional shipping charges that may not reflect on your order at the
time the order is placed. If this happens, we will contact you and give
you the option to pay the additional shipping fees or cancel the order.
- Orders that are to be shipped outside the contiguous (US - lower 48) states
may not have shipping charges accurately posted on this website. If you
do place an order with us for an item to be shipped outside the 48 contiguous
states, you will be contacted by us for authorization of any additional
shipping charges before you are charged or the item is shipped.
- A note about shipments to all countries outside the USA & Canada:
If you are placing an order from outside of the United States or Canada,
we can only accept payment by wire transfer. A wire transfer is a transaction
that you initiate via your bank. It authorizes your bank to wire funds from
your account to our bank.
- We can not ship to countries where shipments are prohibited by the United
- Credit Cards will not be accepted for International orders under any circumstance.
- International orders can only ship to billing addresses.
- We use UPS or Federal Express for international shipments.
US Diesel Parts has been serving performance diesel parts enthusiasts
online since 1999. Gomer's Diesel has been in the diesel injection and parts
distribution industry since 1938. That is a lot of years of diesel parts and
diesel fuel injection experience that we pass along to our customers. We specialize
in diesel injection pumps, injectors, turbochargers, exhaust systems, cold air
intakes, chips and tuners just to name a few. Whether you need a VP44 injection
pump to get your 24V Cummins back on the road or you want more mileage out of
your 2012 Duramax, we can help design the approach to accomplish your diesel
parts needs. We offer the top diesel performance brands such as Air Research,
Banks, BD Power, Bully Dog, Diamond Eye, Edge, Flo Pro, Garrett, H&S Performance,
Holset, Magnaflow, MBRP, S&B, Smarty & Stanadyne. Call us at 1-800-823-4444
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.